12.06.2007

Weight Loss

So a couple of weeks ago my friends and I started a weight loss challenge. We all decided instead of just talking about the weight that we wanted to lose, that we would actually try and help each other lose the weight. So for the last month, we have all been working out together and trying to encourage each other to each heathily. We had our first weight in yesterday. Each month the prize is $20 ($5 from each of the other peopl) and the final 6 month prize os going to be $80 ($20 from each of the others). I didnt win this month, but I did lose 7.5 lbs, which I felt was great. I hope that I can keep those numbers up. If I can average 7 lbs per month, then I will reach my goal weight by the end of the 6 months. Anyways, I thought I would post all this info so that I would be held accountable to even more people.

3 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

That's really great Tamber!

Becky said...

WAY TO GO! It sounds like you are doing it the right and healthy way! What an inspiration!

AMY said...

Wow Tamber! That's awesome. We all know how hard it is to lose baby weight...especially during the Holidays. That's impressive. And your pics of Marcus are too cute. He's a doll!