2.14.2008

Marcus Sick Still



Marcus has been sick for quite a while. I finally took him into the doctor today and they said that he has a double ear infection. The doctor said that he was planning on giving Marcus some antibiotics anyways becasue he has had a cough for 3-4 weeks. His lungs did sound good though which is good because RSV is such a hard thing to deal with. Even though he is sick doesnt mean he is sad, in fact when he was laying on the doctor table before the doctor came in he was laughing and smiling away, I was second questioning myself for why I brought him in,....I am glad that I did.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

We have all been sick here at our house for about 3 weeks now as well. I am so ready for winter and all the sick bugs to be over! Good luck with the ear infections. Lindsay had them all the time and ended up having to get tubes!

Becky said...

Poor baby!!! I hope he gets better soon!

So many blogs..too little time said...

That's the same thing that happened to us. I finally brought kai in and double ear infections. Alivia never had one of those. Man, it seems like everyone it sick. Hope he feels better soon. Kai got an allergic reaction the the antibiotic so keep and eye on Marcus if he starts to get a rash.