8.20.2010

Five Question Friday


1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

Bert or Bertle. I Have no idea where it came from, but anyone who knew me when I was a child call me Bert. Tambernator. This was mostly a teammate and coach nickname and I think it was because I was unstopable at one point. If only I could find that determination there days. Hun, Mom, Mama. These are nicknames that I currently hear from my hubby and kiddos. I would have to say that they are my favorite ones.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

Second of Five.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

Either Vin Diesel or Kevin James. Vin Diesel because when we were dating I thought he was a spitting image of Vin. And Kevin James (From King of Queens) because my hubby is that funny and they look very similar now.

4. What is currently your favorite song?

Probably Southern Voice by Tim McGraw

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

We are always saving for something. Now that baby #3 is on it's way we are saving for a larger home and a mini van.


Love,
Tamber

No comments: