9.10.2010

goings on

The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy at the McAllister home. Emma started school on Sept 1st. I was unfortunately out of town that day, so I don't even have a picture of her on her first day of school. She is wearing the same outfit today that she wore then, so I thought I would try and take a picture and pretend like it was her first day of school...is that bad?

She loves her teacher and her class and is enjoying learning a lot. She is really excited about learning to read and is starting to sound out words when we read together after school. I can't believe I am old enough to have a kindergartner.

I started work this week, which is always fun to get to know our new swimmers, but causes an adjustment at our home with my busy schedule. We have a great team this year. I am excited to see some great swims. I am going into my 6th season coaching at BYU. I can't believe I have been there that long. I had the chance last week to go to Indianapolis to the World Swim Coaches Clinic. I learned an amazing amount and am excited to implement some of those things.

Love, Tamber

No comments: