7.19.2007

Camping





We had the chance to go camping in southern Utah this weekend. We went with a group of about 15 adults and 6 kids from Eric's side of the family. Our family had a lot of fun. It was Emma's first real camping trip. We went once last year, but she doesnt really remember it. This time she had a lot of frineds that she could run around and get dirty with. We went south near Richfield to a place near Fish Lake. I was a little distrought at first when I discovered that camp fires were banned because I didnt know how I could live without smore's on a camping trip. By the end of the weekend I was discovering that even though I smelt really bad it was quite nice not to smell like a camp fire.
Even though the trip was fun, there isn't anything more divine than coming home from camping and taking a shower and sleeping in your own bed.

1 comment:

LM said...

If you like to laugh you'd love to camp with this group.