7.19.2007

Emma's 2nd Birthday Party










I know it sounds ridiculous to throw
your 2 year old a party, but I think It was more for me than it was for her. I'm sure that she has forgotten about the party now, but it was fun while it lasted. We held the party at a park near our house and invited all of her Friends. I made the mistake of not reserving the park picnic tables and of coarse they were reserved when we got there. So, we improvised and used blankets and had the party and lunch picnic style. The theme of the party was "Nemo". I attempted to decorate a Nemo cake which you see above, I guess as long as she knew what it was it was all okay. She had a lot of fun playing with her friends and opening presents early (while her friends were not looking). All in all, it was a long day and we survived. I guess that is all that mattered. Thanks to all that came to have fun with Emma.



1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

A child's birthday is always for Mama. Thats the way it should be, for she is your greatest creation. I guess you are about ready to celebrate a birth - day again, only in the hospital. We will all be anxious to celebrate with you as ???? arrives. Any names yet? Keep me posted.
Much love...
Grandma Linda