9.24.2007

Update on Baby

I just thought that I would let you all know that the end is coming soon. I cant believe how long the last couple weeks of pregnancy take. I have been so miserable that I guess each day seems like a week. I did go to the doctor today and got some very good news. Last week I was dialated to a 1 and 60% effaced. This week I am dialated to a 3 and 80 % effaced. That is very good news. Eric asked the doctor "what are her chances of having the baby this week", after he said that his crystal ball was broken, he said it was 60% likely that I would have the baby this week. I am not going to plan on it, but it would be nice if I had the baby in the next 2 weeks. My actual due date is Oct. 11th, and any day before that would be wonderful. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am counting down the days for you too! It sounds like you really could go at any minute. That is pretty darn exciting.