10.04.2007

Welcome Baby Marcus






Sunday September 30th, 2007 we welcomed our first baby boy to this world. He was born at 6:20 am, Weighed 8.0 lbs and was 20 in. His name is Marcus Lloyd McAllister. I was very happy when I only pushed for 10minutes compared to the hour and 45 min. that I pushed with Emma. It was a wonderful experience. Everyone in our home is adjusting to the changing family. Eric has been wonderful in taking on more duties. Today he took Marcus to the doctor by himself to make sure he was still gaining weight (we had an issue with his eating during the frist couple of days). Emma is trying to figure out why Marcus is here and moms tummy still looks like it has a baby in it. Yesterday she had a stomach ache and held her stomach and said, "Owe daddy, my baby Marcus hurts my tummy". It was really cute. She also calls him Mickey Marcus sometimes. Mom is trying to get use to Disciplining one child while breatfeeding the other and not making either overly upset.
I included some pictures from the hospital. Hopefully sometime tonight or tomorrow I am going to try and take some more pictures of him at home with Emma and his dad.
All is well in our growing McAllister Home. (Thank You to all of you for your help this week)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome! He looks so much like Emma! What a gorgeous family you have. I am so happy for you all!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Congrats Tamber and family. I am glad your labor was much easier. You'll LOVE having a boy. They are so sweet. Emma looks like she is a good big sister. So fun. Let me know if you need ANYTHING.

Becky said...

Hooray for baby Marcus and hooray for Tamber for pushing him out! I have been checking your blog everyday wondering when you were going to have time to post some pictures. I am so happy for you. Did they doctor say he is gaining weight fine?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Gail B said...

Yeah!!! Tamber I am so happy for you. That is awsome that you pushed for such a short time. Did you get any pain medications? He's a cutey. Where did Marcus and Lloyd come from? I love you.
GB

Lacey said...

eric, and tamber, hey how are you guys? i was so excited to see that you commented on my blog. well not that you commented but that i can catch up with you guys. i haven't seen or heard from you in forever. congrats on the new baby. he is adorbale! we just had one of our own, and it is pretty crazy! what are you guys up to, besides trying to take care of two babies? where are you living, what are you doing job wise, please let me know!