6.21.2009

My Dad by Emma May 2009

I asked Emma similar questions around Mother's Day, so I figured that I would do it again for Fathers Day. Here are her answers:

I really love it when my dad works his job.

My dad likes to wear his BYU shirt and his BYU pants.

My dad always tells me, we can go to Mark's (a gas station) when Im his princess.

The best thing that my dad does is work.

It makes him happy when i eat lunch.

My dad loves to relax by my Emma.

I like it when he does something that he likes when me to do when we go to Mark's.

The best thing he cooks is pizza

When my dad shops he likes to buy fruit drinks.

My dad’s favorite household chore is clean up his room.

My dad’s favorite TV show is sports.

If he could go on a trip, he would go to College.

My dad works at BYU.

When my dad and I have fun we go to Disneyland.

I wish my dad could make a birthday cake.

I love my dad because he loves me.

Love, Tamber

1 comment:

Cort and Amy said...

That's really cute, kinda interesting what kids pick up on.