7.27.2010

Vacation

Eric and I finally got a vacation all to ourselves. I did have to work a little, but it was nice to have a little break. It was nice to take a nap when I wanted, not change peed under ware, eat at restaurants in peace, etc.
It was a much needed break.

I am sad to say that I didn't take any pictures while we were in Santa Clarita, but this will give you an idea of what we did in our free time (ie...my non working hours)

Watched a little of this....

in our all you can eat seats at Dodger Stadium.

Went to see this movie....


which had to be one of the best I have ever seen.


And rode on a couple of these....

including the one in the picture which was X2 at Magic Mountain.

Of coarse the 5 days went a lot faster than expected and wouldn't have been doable if it weren't for our amazing family who watched the kids while we were gone.

Love,
Tamber

No comments: