10.05.2010

This....


is what I had to deal with today after my child pulled it for the 2nd time in a week! Seriously. Evacuated the entire Richards Building at BYU for the second time in a week. I almost started crying(okay, I really did) because I was so frustrated.

Not only do I have to work everyday, but I get to be a mom while at work which is very hard to do. Needless to say, my eyes are not ALWAYS on my child and things happen that I don't like.

Tomorrow is a new day...right?

Tamber

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man i remember when emma did this looong time ago! I'm sure the swimmers were glad they had an excuse to get out though :-)......that is....if the coaches let them get out ha ha ha

laura said...

oh wow, that stinks!

if it makes you feel better elli called 911 on my cell phone the other day and i had no clue until they called me back!

Scott McMillan said...

I remember calling 911 when I was little and the police man coming to the door. I lied to him. Are you sure the swimmers aren't slippin him some candy before practice?? We have all had these moments as parents and the kids eventually do learn and we all eventually can look back and laugh at the stories. Stick in there. I hear you on the coaching/parenting thing. It can be stressful. he sure is cute though!!