11.29.2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I LOVE Thanksgiving. I love cooking, and hanging out with family. We celebrated with my little family at our little condo. I really wish that we had a larger family...one of my favorite things/memories of Thanksgiving is having tons of cousins, aunts, uncles, etc around to celebrate and remember our many blessings. For me it isn't as much about the food, but I love what Thanksgiving is about...I love remembering my blessings because it makes me feel so happy inside.

Here is a picture run down of things that we did on Thanksgiving.

We tried a new Apple Pie (YUUUUMM!)


did I mention it had a pecan brown sugar crumble on top?!?...


Emma and Marcus played lots of dress up while the football game was on.


And Emma and Marcus helped me roll the rolls for dinner. They were great helpers.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
Tamber

No comments: