11.04.2010

Wedding Photos

A week ago I had someone in our Ward ask if I could bring a wedding picture to church for their lesson.

Easy...right?

Wrong.

I don't even have one framed picture of Eric and I on our wedding day.

The biggest reason is that we paid a photographer and all we paid for was a copy of each photo that he took, but in 4 x 6 size. Other than that, we didn't get any other pictures.

I have tried to locate the photographer that we used, and he is no where to be found.

So finally I decided to take our 4x6 pictures and scan them.

problem.....

when I scanned them they came up with smudges all over them, so I knew that when I printed a larger copy that they would not turn out very clear.

Finally I was able to use Picassa to get rid of the smudges. It took a lot of time, but will be worth if to have a picture of Eric and I in front of the Temple for our children to see.

Here is one of the edited photos that I ordered.


I am very happy with the way that they turned out.

Hopefully from now on it won't be such a chore to find a wedding picture!

Love,
Tamber

1 comment:

Jennifer V said...

I am in the same boat. We got the negatives from our photographer, but I don't know where they ended up and we only have the little proofs. Ugh. Digital pictures just weren't around back then!