10.27.2007

Props to all the Mama's



Well, It feels like just yesterday that I was in the hospital. Marcus is already growing up. His features are starting to form and we are starting to see more and more of his personality. He is a delight to have in our home and we are enjoying every minute.
We had a scare this week, but all is well now. On Wednesday I had been having headaches for 3 days (which I never get) and they started to shoot down my neck and my neck got very stiff. Anyways, Wednesday night we went into the Insta Care and and when the checked me out they sent me right to the Emergency room. When we got there they did a spinal tap to make sure that I didnt have Meningitis. Needless to say I didnt and they sent me home (still in pain). The next day my father-in-law called and told me to call my OB Doctor so I did and they decided that I had Mastitis. I have to say it is the most painful sickness that I have ever had. I am now on day 2 of the Antibiotics and they seem to bee helping a lot, but I think I still have a ways to go until recovery. Lynn and Jodie have taken Emma for the weekend so that I could relax and get feeling better. Props to all of you who have had Mastitis before....it is miserable and you are all so strong.

No comments: