11.18.2008

Do you ever have those nights, where you just cannot think of what you are going to have for dinner? I think we all do! I am a huge advocate of planning dinners ahead of time and I still have nights like that. I was just introduced to an amazing website. It is called Simplify Supper. One of my biggest pet peeves is having to write up a grocery list for my meal plan and then forgetting something. That is where this website come in handy. They have a month of preplanned meals that you can use, but you can also sign up (it is FREE) and customize your menu plan with the hundreds of recipes. One you create your month of meals, it will give you a shopping list with EVERYTHING that you need. How awesome is that. And it gets even better. You dont even have to print that list out if you want, you can send it to your cell phone. I think the two Utah Women who designed this website are genius'. Martha Stewart even gave the website props. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Love, Tamber

No comments: