5.01.2009

Flashback Friday, Eric Graduation


Well, today is UVU's officaial graduation. Eric decided not to walk, but he is completely done with school, so I figured that in honor of his graduation I would show one of my high school graduation pictures. This is most of my friend in high school, well the seminary group anyway. I loved my high school graduation. I was at a point in my life that I was so happy to move on with everything.

To Eric:
I love you so much! I am so proud of you for getting your bachelor's degree. I know that it was not the easiest thing in the world to take full time classes and work full time for 5 years (taking 18-23 credits some of the time) while also having a family that needed your time and attention. You are such a hard worker and I know that it will all pay off in due time. Be patient and know that I love you no matter what.
Love,
Your wife

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Eric! What a huge accomplishment and achievement; I hope your celebration is a massive one!