5.10.2009

What a weekend!

You know those weekends (or days and I guess it could be weeks) where you feel like you accomplished so much, You feel like your family grew closer together, You feel like everyone was in a good mood, You feel so happy, and most of all you feel so Loved by everyone around you. This weekend was one of those for me. Nothing exceptionally exciting. Just plain good.

These pictures were taken on Sunday May 10 while outside celebrating Mother's day.










Thank you to Eric for having such a positive attitude for me on Mothers Day...even after waking up with the kids at 5:45 am (yeah, Marcus woke up so early and Eric had told me he would get up with the kids), going to church, letting me take a 3 hour nap, cooking some dinner out on the BBQ for me. Eric was such a stud. I knew I wouldn't get anything for Mother's Day because we just don't have the money, but he did everything he could to show me that he cared today and it meant a whole lot. Thanks Honey!

Love, Tamber

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. I am glad that you had a wonderful weekend. Happy mother's day girl! I miss you.