5.14.2009

Marcus Climbing Again


Marcus looks innocent right?..well, the smile is cute, but let me scan back even more...



Yeah, okay, not so bad here either. He loves to sit by the window and watch the people outside. Let me scan back more and show you his favorite place to sit....



Yeah, this is what happens when I leave even one kitchen chair down. He climbs up onto the ledge by the window and sits and stands up there. He was suppose to be eating dinner (you can see all of the spaghetti that he threw onto the floor), and I came out of my room and this is what I found. I cant catch a break from this kid. He is going to give me a heart attack one day.

Love, Tamber

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a stinker!

Brooke said...

Marcus and Ryker must have talked a lot before coming to this earth. The conversations must have been about climbing on EVERYTHING, throwing their food around, and getting into everything. I swear the two of them are so much alike it is scary. As I write this I can hear Ryker getting into the dishes and pots and pans.