5.08.2011

Happy Mother's Day



“Never had I seen so great courage … [as] they said unto me: Father, behold our God is with us, and he will not suffer that we should fall; then let us go forth. …

“Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; … yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.

“And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it.”

At the end of the battle, Helaman continued his description: “Behold, to my great joy, there had not one soul of them fallen to the earth; yea, and they had fought as if with the strength of God; yea, never were men known to have fought with such miraculous strength; and with such mighty power.”

I am so grateful to my Mother for teaching me to have faith, to not fear and for helping me build my foundation in the gospel. I don't think that I could have asked for a greater gift. Those are the things that I hope to teach my children and if I am able to ground them in the gospel like she did me, I would successful as a mother.


Love, Tamber

No comments: