11.20.2007

I am Thankful for Eric


I thought that in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would make a list of thing each day this week that I am thankful for. Today’s list is going to by things that I am thankful that involve my husband:

I am thankful for my husband when:

When he works so hard to finish school while working full-time.

When he makes me laugh.

When he lets me sleep in (while watching the children) so that I can have a break.

When he plays hide and seek or any game with Emma

When he calls me 3-4 times a day from work just to make sure I am having a good day.

When he shares his testimony at church

When he teaches me so much about the gospel.

When he deals with my grumpiness when I am tired

When he deals with my bad moods.

When he realizes that I am having a rough day and gives me a long hug

When he gives Emma, Marcus and I a kiss every morning before he leaves for work.

When he fixes things that are broken around the house.

When he tells me that he loves me

When he does everything he can to make me happy!!!!

3 comments:

Cort and Amy said...

McAllisters make good husbands!

AMY said...

Wow. We are so on the same page today! I did almost the exact same list today! These boys must have been needin' some appreciatin'.

Becky said...

What a great thing to be thankful for!