11.20.2007

Scary Buttons

I was talking to Emma last night and she reminded me of something funny, so I thought that I would share it with you. About 1 year ago Emma started being afraid of the buttons on her clothes...I have no idea why, she just started say "Button Scary" one day. When I was getting Marcus dressed last night, she acted like she was afraid for his life becasue he had so many buttons on his outfit. She kept saying "button scary, button scary". I can see it now....Emma is going to brainwash Marcus and he is going to think buttons are scary as well. My children are going to have a wierd button fear the rest of their lives. When people ask what phobia they have, they are going to say Buttonphobia. Wierd.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is so funny! I wonder where it came from? What a strange thing to be afraid of. I am still laughing! Good luck with that one!