11.12.2007

Ive been tagged


I've been tagged by my cousin in law, Amy McAllister (the original). Apparently what this means is now I have to post 6 facts/habits about myself and then tag others to do the same.

1. I have been bungy jumping 8 times. At one point in my life I was a dare devil. I use to beg my dad if he would take me skydiving, but I was too young. He thought that bungy jumping would be a fair compromise. When we were on vacation in Salt Lake one year there was this place called the Gallaria. You could pay for the hour of bungy jumping. My sister Tawni and I were the only ones there. I went about two times for every time that she went. It was a blast. Needless to say I wouldnt do it again, especially now that I have kids.

2. I HATE the word Moist. That is all that needs to be said about that.

3. I'm not really into music. I will listen to music, but I dont know it very well. Dont ever ask me who sings a song, cause I probably wont know. I have only been to one concert in my life, and it was 311 and I left within 30 min. of it starting.

4.I once ate an entire box of brownies by myself....opps.

5.When I was little I had a lot of seizures. They never found out why I was having them, but the last one that I had was when I was in 7th grade.

6. I use to play the flute...I thought it would be the COOL thing to do...needless to say it didnt help my nerdy reputation in Junior High.

Becky, Nicole and Nikki B... Tag your it.


3 comments:

Becky said...

Moist...I always tell people that and the just laugh. I understand. It is sort of a disturbing word.

Emilie said...

Hey Tamber! Its been a while. I think the last time I saw you was in the halls of the RB...oh so many years ago. Good to "see" you. What a cute family you have. I'm adding you to my blog.
Heres ours: bencoxfamily.blogspot.com.
Emilie (Watkins) Cox

AMY said...

LOL! Things I never knew...you couldn't pay me to bungee. I sky-dived once (don't know what I was on) but that's it for me. And I will watch my vocab around you now! I'm a nurse...moist is an everyday word for me!!