11.12.2007

Signs of Winter



I love this time of year. Dont get me wrong, I dont love the snow or cold weather so much, but I do love basketball. Sometimes I forget how great basketball is...two hours, not four...intense fans (not as intense as Amy talked about at Ohio State)...the smell of popcorn and hot dogs...but yet you dont have to deal with the sunscreen one week and the winter coats the next or the cranky kids who have been away from home too long. BYU basketball games just seem so much more doable to me than football games, not that I dont love the football games, I just love the convinience of basketball. We enjoyed our first basketball games in the past couple of weeks. Here are some pictures of Emma enjoying the fun.

During the last basketball game that we were at Emma went down to give the players fives when they were going off of the court and Lee Cummard gave Emma his sweat(wrist) band. She was pretty excited.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Did you cut Emma's hair? It looks shorter. Very cute.