9.30.2008

Happy Birthday Marcus!




Happy Birthday to my sweet Marcus. He is 1 year old today! I can't believe that he is getting so big so fast. I Love his so much. He is walking, talking, eating pure adult food (and lots of it), playing with his sister, pointing and saying "go" every time football is on the TV, and so much more. Marcus is the coolest, most happy, energetic, bubbly, happy kid that you have ever met. He is happy only seconds after his sister beats up on him, and he will give you a smile that makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world. I don't know how he does it, but he makes people fall in love with him left and right. Happy Birthday Marcus!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Marcus!!!

Cort and Amy said...

I can't believe how much Will looks like Marcus in that picture at the Giants game!