10.13.2008

Menu Planning Monday


So, last week I was very bad at sticking to my plan. We had a lot going on. Eric had Construction Company Information Sessions at School as well as interview from those companies. I was so buys writing cover letters, looking up information about the companies, and dreaming of an amazing job for him right out of college, that I lost focus on preparing for our dinners.

Anyway, long story short....This week I have a lot of repeats. I will try and get all of the recipes by the end of the week.

Monday- Turkey Avocado Sandwiches

Tuesday- Parmesan Pork Chops, Strawberry Summer Salad

Wednesday- Turkey Tetrizzini

Thursday- Mexican Meatloaf served with chips

Friday- The Roof Restaurant...It will be our 5th wedding anniversary on Thursday and Eric is taking me to a nice restaurant on Friday Night.

Saturday- French Dip Sandwiches and Salad.

Sunday- Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Love, Tamber

No comments: