3.16.2010

More Cakes


I made some cakes this weekend for a friends birthday. The one above turned out cute. It was super Yummy too. It was a yellow cake with vanilla pudding in the middle. It is covered in almond butter cream frosting.

I also made another cake that was AMAZING (or so I thought)...but I was so busy thinking about eating it, that I didn't even take pictures. It was a Chocolate Sheet Cake with Chocolate Frosting. so if you want the recipe and pictures go the The Pioneer Woman Cooks , cause she was write when she named it The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever!

Love, Tamber

3 comments:

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

How pretty! You are so talented! Did you just do straight pudding for the middle layers? I've never thought of doing that, do the layers slide at all?

Lisa said...

I have to make a cake tomorrow for Em's real b-day. I might just be trying that chocolate sheet cake. Thanks for the reccommendation!

Tara said...

I have her cookbook and wanted to try her cake....YUM sounds evil.