Since the world is supposed to end tonight, I have been thinking about somethings that I want to do before I die. This Bucket List is not inclusive and will be added to over time. Luckily I know that the world is not going to end tonight at 6pm, so I have a little more time to work on these.
1. Take a woodworking class
2. Take a family trip to Disneyland
3. Travel to Italy and Greece with Eric
4. Drive without a destination, and find a fun hotel to stay in.
5. Go watch the Summer Olympics
6. Go skinny dipping.
7. Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
8. Compete in an Olympic Length Triathlon.
9. Hike Mount Timp
10. Visit Boston and watch a Bruins hockey game.
11. Take the Family to a Reds game in Cincinnati
12. Go on a trip of all church history sites in the East.
13. Pay for the person's toll meal behind me in a drive thru.
14. Go Snowboarding
15. Raise $1000 for BYU athletics
16. Go on a Cruise.
17. Help pay for a non family members mission.
18. Grow a garden.
19. Go back and visit Eric’s mission.
20. Take a cooking class.
21. Take cake decorating classes
22. Go surfing in Hawaii
23. Go horseback riding.
24. Watch a meteor shower.
25. Throw a surprise birthday party.
26. Swim with dolphins.
27. Write a love poem for Eric
28. Go to a Tim McGraw Concert
29. Ride 100 miles on a bike at one time.
30. Write a Biography about an ancestor.
31. Go indoor skydiving.
32. Start my own Charity. (victims of child abuse)
33. Go snowshoeing
34. Go Cross Country Skiing.