5.18.2008

Happy Actual 26th birthday to me.


I have to thank everyone who made my Birthday a wonderful one this year. It was a very special birthday conidering this time I actually was turning 26 (if you are lost read the back post from a couple of months ago). My mom was wonderful and gave me some money to buy what I wanted. The stroller/Bike trailer that you see above is what I chose to buy. I am so excited about it. One problem though...I dont have a bike. Luckily Eric is kind enough that for my birthday he is going to buy me a bike. I think I have instantly gained a new hobby. I am so excited about it. Thank you mom and Eric.

Besides the material things that made my Birthday fun, spending time with a healthy husband also helped contribute to the wonderful day. This week was a little bit of a scare when the doctor told Eric that he could have Mono or Lymphoma....yeah I reacted about that same way...I was freaked out. Luckily it is just Mono. I feel wierd saying JUST mono, becasue Mono is a very resiliant sickeness, but it sure is a heck of a lot better than cancer. Anyways, yesterday Erics Dad watched the kids while we went out to dinner and saw a movie. I love spending one on one time with my husband. It seems that lately that doesnt happen to much with Eric working full time and going to school full time. He was also a trooper and didnt complain at all when I said that I wanted to see 'Baby Mama'. It ended up not being as great as I thought it would, but was a good laugh. Anyways, thanks to Lynn and Eric for giving me the chance to spend some time with a healthy husband whom I am so grateful to have. He is surley an amazing blessing in my life.
Thanks Honey!!

No comments: