5.11.2008

Marcus Growing.....

Marcus has been learning and growing a lot since we left for our trip. He has become mobil, and the reason I say mobil is becasue he knows how to crawl, he just chooses not to crawl. He does this wierd army crawl thing that he is very fast at now. He also will pull himself up onto furniture and walk a little bit on the couch although he still falls quite a bit. Sometimes when he climbs on things he thinks that he is so cool that he makes this loud noise to claim his manlihood. I think it is the cutest thing. He also broke his first tooth while we were gone, infact he got it on his 7 month birthday. He is so active now. He doesnt really like to be held. If you do hold him, you get so frustrated within minutes becuase he tosses and turns until you put him down. Today at church Eric and I had to keep switching back and forth turns holding him becasue it was so hard. I cannot believe how much my little "butters" (I dont know how it became, but that is his nickname in our house...even Emma calls him that) is growing. He is going to be 1 year old before we know it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a great trip, and I have to give you a HUGE pat on the back for making such a long trip with your two little ones! I love this picture of Marcus! He has the sweetest smile, and I'm excited to see him crawl in person. Happy belated Mother's Day!

Becky said...

It must be crazy but fun to have him moving around! Congratulations.