5.25.2008

Nikki tagged me, so here it goes.....

Four places I go to over and over:
1. Walmart
2. Salt Lake (to visit family and friends-at least 1 time per week)
3. Target
4. BYU for work

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Billie Roberts
2. reciepts@redboxdvd.com (we have been renting a lot of movies lately
3. Tim Covington (my dad and his wife Misty)
4. Tawni Covington

Four places I like to eat:
1. P.F. Changs
2. Tucanos (we just went last week for my birthday)
3. Pizza Factory
4. Jason's Deli


Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Puerto Rico (Eric and I were just talking last night about how much fun it was and how we should go back-of coarse it wouldnt be as fun if it werent paid by someone else)
2. California visiting my family again.
3. Anywhere warm
4. In bed sleeping

Four TV Shows I watch all the time:
1. The biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. The Office
4. The Today Show (as I get ready in the morning)


Four people I think will respond:
1. Laura May
2. Tara L.
3. Becky
4. Laura Hildebrand
(I dont know of many others who read my blog....these are the ones who left the most recent messages)

No comments: