5.10.2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a day to celebrate the hard work of millions of mom's. It is a day for Father's to take charge and spoil their dear wives, a day for multiple scribbled ' I love you's' and a day where Mother's can accept compliments on all they do without thinking about something they need to do for someone else. I have 4 very special 'Mothers' in my life. They may not all be my biological Mother, but each one has helped me in their own special way. I wanted to write to them today and let them know how thankful I am for the Love, support,and continual guideance that they give. Thank you Susan, Jodie, and Misty for your examples in my life and how you have each given me an example of different quilities that mothers have. I also wanted to thank my Mom (Terre) for the wonderful example that she gave me on how to be a mom. I dont think that there was anyone more qualified to show me what it is to be a selfless mother. My mom has done everything for others and hardly takes enough time for herself. I love how loving she is not matter what the circumstance is. I will stop rambeling and simply say....

I LOVE YOU MOM!!

No comments: