6.22.2008

Crazy for cakes


I have been interested lately in getting into making Birthday and Wedding Cakes. It has always been somthing that I have been interested in, but lately my interest was resparked. Anyways, I have started a blog where you can follow my journey in learning more about cake making. Hopefully you will see some progress in the next little while. Here is the link....

http://crazyforcakes.blogspot.com
Check it out.

Oh, and if you live in Utah or Salt Lake County and you are interested in me making a cake for you please let me know. I need as much experience as possible. I will do it for just the cost of the actual supplies. I hope that you will seriously take me up on this offer. It would be fun!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!! You are getting so big now!!!bk

Bells said...

I love the way this little cake turned out. You've got talent! Now I'm going to check ou your new blog.

Billy & Nicole said...

Good luck on this fun new endeavor. The digital scrap thing is so fun, I get fun stuff from everywhere! and i put it all together using a publication program? Sorry, that's probably not super helpful.

scrapbookobsession said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your cakes look wonderful...wish I did live nearby, I would TOTALLY hire you, LOL! That is a talent and a patience I'll never ever have, to make fancy cakes like that.
~Erika