6.26.2008

Exciting new plans

Eric has recently decided that he wants to get his MBA. I am very excited because he has been so excited about it. He wants to do an MBA that emphasises in Sports Managment. I know that it means being poor for 2 more years, but it is worth it to have a husband that is so excited to do it. I know that it will be something that he will be very good at too. I hope that it all works out. I guess he needs to start studying for the GMAT and then apply for schools so that he can go next fall (August 2009). Here are a list of a couple of schools that he has talked about applying to...

1. Florida Atlantic University (in Fort Lauderdale)
2. Ohio University (Athens, OH)
3. San Diego State University

3 comments:

Cort and Amy said...

Apparently OU is a party school on steroids, but not like you guys would be part of that scene anyway:)

Becky said...

That is very exciting. So will he be applying for fall of 09?

Nicole said...

SAN DIEGO for sure!!!! Just my opinion!