6.18.2008

Nanny.


I was just watching SupperNanny on TV while making Emma's Birthday Cake and I thought I should let you all in on my secret. I LOVE Supernanny. She has some great ideas for disciplining and they work like Magic. I have recently implemented some of her disciplining techniques with Emma that I had read about in her Book. I was desperate and wanted to try something that might help control Emmas rediculous temper tantrums. When (and that is the key word) I use the techniques like I should, Emma behaves much better. Now I need to be consistant with the discipline and I should have an angel child....right. Well, I wish that it worked that well, but it does make a difference.

1 comment:

laura said...

oh, yeah. i totally love supernanny! she cracks me up everytime she says "naughty spot" in her british accent!