7.06.2008

Cute Things to Do

Here are a couple of pictures of projects that I have on my list of things to do.

I saw this on a site called Tip Junkie. It is probably one of my favorite sites. Anyways, this is a cute and cheap way to decorate your walls. Here is the tutorial website done by Eightcrazy.

Skip to my Lou has this great Tutorial on Crayon Rolls. I have to try that one...it is such a cute idea and would make a great present for small children.

I thought that these were really cute and might try them so I can show my sister for any future wedding that she might have. Wouldnt that be so cute and simple for a wedding center piece? You can find this and many other cute things at Sweet Paul.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I saw that crayon roll and I totally want to try it too!!! So cute!

So many blogs..too little time said...

That's so funny cause I just dod those fabric things on my wall. I only did three though. I e-mailed you and I don't know if it was the right address. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Unknown said...

Yes, I think those flowers are perfect for a reception and I love the bright colors! And I really like those tins too, that's a great decorating idea and they'll look so cute in your place.