7.18.2008

Shopping Sales.....love it

Old Navy was having a limited time sale on all of their summer stuff with an additional 50% off of everything clearance. I was able to get 1 dress, 4 shirts, 2 light jackets, for the kids for $20, and I bought the most expensive things that were on sale. I don't think that there was anything above $3.99. I love shopping sales. Thank goodness i have good friends that let me know when there are good sales (thanks tara). These are my two favorite items that I bought.

3 comments:

Tara said...

you gotta love the sales!! i love the dress! I got reese the same one! we have good taste!

Cort and Amy said...

Is it still going on? Let me know if it is. I'll go Monday.

Shevaun said...

I always love finding good buys. Those shirts are adorable! I'll call you whenever I hear of good deals.