7.18.2008

More Projects


I love this decoration idea. I think that I might try this one for my hall. I think that it would be so cute with some old frames from DI that you paint all the same color and then use a couple of different fabrics.

These are a couple of pictures of felt food. I really wanted to try to make Emma these felt foods for Christmas. I think that they are the cutest idea. Not to mention that I am hoping that Santa will bring this really cute kitchen from target to Emma for Christmas. I guess that I better start now if I want to get them done.

4 comments:

laura said...

SUPER cute projects, the felt food in particular! and i LOVE the wooden kitchen from target! i'm thinking that will be for the girls for christmas this year!

Tara said...

i love the food!! I will have to make some too!

Tash said...

The food is so cute! I should make some for Abby. Thanks for the idea.

Nikki said...

i framed scrapbook paper and it is very cute and VERY inexpensive. so many cute ideas out there now!