8.15.2008

Hanging out with Friends

Do any of you have those friends that you are really bad (not just you, but your friend as well) at keeping in touch with. I have quite a few of those, especially when I live farther away from them. Well, Billie and I have that relationship. We were best friends in 7th and 8th grade. Then she moved away to Utah and we wrote and kept in touch, but would loose track of each other for a couple months or years, and then we would get together and say ' why dont we ever hang out?' Well, Shevaun and I went to Layton Thursday to see Billie and her so cute twins. They are the cutest little kids. Anyway, I am so glad that I got the chance to go hang out with Billie and catch up. Here are some pictures from the trip.
Me, my kids, Billie holding Shevauns daughter Elle, and Billies twins Kimball Jack and Granite.




Shevaun and Elle

1 comment:

Shevaun said...

I had so much fun. Let's do it more often!