3.08.2009

Bridal Cake




My sister Tawni's bridal shower was yesterday, and I made her cake. I wish I had a little more time to work on it. I litterally did the green decorations in less than 2 minutes. And in the middle of doing it people started showing up to the shower, so I was in a real hurray. Needless to say, I think the fondant turned out great, but I wish I could have used a ruler and some more time to do teh green icing decorations. I have to say that it was one of the best tasting cakes that I have ever had. The top and bottom layers were half chocolate cake/french vanilla cake with a cookies and cream whipped cream filling and the middle layer was all french vanilla with fresh strawberries and home made whipped cream filling. It was soooo yummy.

Love, Tamber

1 comment:

Hawkins Family said...

That cake looks GREAT Tamber! I'm very impressed.