Then we played a matching game that I made. It was played like basic memory (picking two at a time and looking for a match), but everytime someone got a match they got a candy bar that associated with the words on that piece of paper. Here were the presents...
Butterfingers = First Date Interactions
Hugs = Warm Embraces
Pay Day = Wedding Ring Purchase Date
5th Avenue = The Wedding Dress Shop
Twix = Bachelor Party Pranks
Mounds = Gifts
Hot Tamales = The Bride
Mr. Big = The Groom
Big Hunk = The Groom
Sweet Tarts = The Bride & Groom
Nerds = The In-Laws
Lifesavers = The Parents
Sugar Daddy = Father of the Bride
Runts = The Flower Girl & the Ringbearer
Treasures = Wedding Photos
100 Grand = The Reception
Kisses = What Reception Guests Clink Glasses For
Fast Break = Leaving the Reception
Skor = The Honeymoon Night
O'Henry = Bride's Honeymoon Cry
Starburst = Groom's Honeymoon Reverie
Baby Ruth = 9 Months After the Honeymoon
Zero = Post-Wedding Bank Accounts
Park Avenue = Couple's Dream Home Location
Rocky Road = The First Year
Lastly we had Dan's mom interview him on the video tape, and then at the Bridal Shower we had Tawni answer the question for herself and then how she thought that Dan would answer it. It was pretty funny. Here are the questions that we asked the groom...
1. Who are you named after? / Who named you?
2. What is your shoe size?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
5. What is your least favorite food?
6. What is the nickname your family has for you?
7. What is the name of your first girlfriend?
8. What was the name of your first pet?
9. What do you think the bride's most annoying habit is?
10. When did you know it was love and she was "the one"?
11. When and What did you do on your first date?
12. How are you going to split up the house cleaning when you get married?
13. When do you want to have kids and how many?
14. Besides the Wedding Night, what excites you the most about the wedding?
15. What do you Love most about Tawni?
I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did. Congratulations Tawni, we are excited for your wedding.