3.21.2008

Age, what does it mean anyway?!?

Okay, I have a funny story....Becky this is for you....I must be loosing my mind. The other day one of my best friends (Becky) posted that she turned 26. So I posted...."I always thought that you were older than me, but I am 26 already", well funny thing is that I really have thought for like 6 months (at least) that I was 26. I just rediscovered that I was really only 25. I feel like I just gained a year of my life back. I dont know at what point I lost track of how old I am, or when I could even do the math anymore, but I all of a sudden feel a lot younger. My "momnesia" (A term used to describe how often moms forget things) probably caused all of this confusion. Anyways, here are some up to date numbers on how old I am.

I am: 25 years old
310 Months old
1348 Weeks old
9440 Days old
(I was going to write hours and minutes as of now, but 9440 is a big enough number for me)

Thanks Becky!!

No comments: