3.23.2008

Happy Easter Everyone!


I just wanted to write and tell everyone Happy Easter. I love Easter. It is a wonderful thing that we have the knowledge and that Christ gave us the opportunity to celebrate his ressurection. I hope that I can help my children celebrate Easter's real meaning. I decided that I was going to give them a little candy, an easter or Christ book and either an outfit or a game for their Easter Baskets each year. Here is a picture of what the Easter Bunny left Emma this morning (he didnt leave Marcus anything....he must have been too poor and he also must have known that neither kid would have known the difference).

Happy Easter!!!

2 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

My friend's sister-in-law does this really fun Blog. Anyway you should check it out. Each Friday they have a giveaway and they are the cutest stuff.
http://www.sweetlifeinthevalley.com
Nichole

Unknown said...

It was so good to see you guys yesterday, thanks for stopping by and being so sociable with our family! It looks like you guys had a fun Easter...and I agree with you on not getting Marcus a basket. The Easter Bunny is very wise (and frugal)!