3.13.2008

Tag I am it.....what you didnt know

Two names you go by:
1. Bert (especially by my extended family, or mainly Uncle Aaron)
2. Tamberine ( I dont necissarily like this one....I just get called it all the time)

Two things you are wearing now.
1. Black Sweats
2.A Pink BYU Swimming Princess Shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Spend time with the family
2. Cook ( I really have been loving it lately)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Healthy kids (they have been sick for like 2 months)
2. A bigger house (I feel like we are starting to burst and the seems)

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Sporto (a beagle that my parents had when I was like 3, I remember him being cool though)
2. Turttle's (I dont remember their names, but they were easy to take care of...I dont really like pets. )

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Nicole Tolley
2. Becky Taylor (Maybe not...she just had her baby)

Two things you did last night:
1. Ate Mac and Cheese for dinner cause I to lazy to make anything else
2. Played with the kids while March Madness basketball was on (Eric's choice)

Two things you ate/drank today:
1. Pancakes (or paintakes as Emma calles them)
2. Grilled Turkey and Cheese Sandwich

Two people you've talked to today (other than the people that live in your home):
1. Laura May
2. Brandon May
(no one else...I have been inside with my sick kids all day...they just both happened to come to my door)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Taking care of sick kids....again and maybe taking them to the doctor
2. Planning Eric and My Body for Life Meals. We are starting it on Monday...it takes so much planning

Longest Car Rides you've been on:
1. Utah to California( multiple times)
2. California to Utah

Favorite holidays:
1. Halloween- I think it is so much fun with kids. When I have my own house I am going to decorate it for halloween like my dad and uncle aaron use to. They use to make is so fun or scary for the kids that came around.
2. New Year's Eve (Eric hates it though)- I think I like the idea of having a fresh start to things. I know that I could do that at any other time of year, but there is already a somewhat universal time to do that, so why not take advantage.

Two favorite Beverages:
1. Milk
2. Milk (I dont drink much else, well except water too I guess.)

No comments: