3.10.2008

a VERY productive Saturday

I have to brag a little bit about my husband and our very productive Saturday. Eric has been a saint lately. On Friday night, before I had brought anything up about cleaning, he said "will you make a list of things that I need to do tomorrow morning?". In my mind within a few seconds I think I had a list of like 20 things that needed to be done. Eric didnt complain once about the long list and just got things done....isnt he a wonderful husband? Here was our long list of things to get done......

Eric's List
Empty the dishwasher (they had been left in there for probably 3 days or so)
Do the dishes (they were overflowing on the counters)
Clean Kitchen Counters
Vaccum the whole house
Move the couch
Help put on COuch slip cover
Scrub table and chairs
Help fold and put away Laundry
Take Trash out
Clean trash can in bathtub
Glue Tamber's Cougar Statue back together
Put up new light bulbs

Tamber's List
Clean Bathroom
Sweep and Mop Floors
Put slip cover on
Wash walls
Dust
Clean out Shed and Organize
Clean laundry
Help FOld and put away laundry
Put papers in files
Take stuff out to shed

As you can see Eric was my Hero this weekend. He made my job much easier. I have to say that our house looked great for one day (kids destroy things fast).

I LOVE YOU ERIC, THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!

No comments: