3.12.2008

Grandpa Tim's Visit and Sick Family

My dad was in town Monday and Tuesday. He left today to go home. Dad....thanks for the fun visit. We always love spending time with you and misty when you come into town. The kids love you and love your family (especially Shaw's cats). We just basically ate a lot of good food, went to a really cool wholesale store that Misty had to get some stuff for a job that she is working on, and then ate some more.
Last night when we were coming home from Salt Lake after spending time with my dad, Emma (who had not been feeling very well) threw up all over my car. Luckily I was in North Orem, so I just hurried home and cleaned up when we got there. Last night no one in our home slept very well and wea re all sick this morning. I guess I should have knocked on wood when I was bragging last week that I had not been sick yet this winter (well, since I had Marcus). Oh well, we will get through it, it is just not fun.

No comments: