3.16.2008

Hard Play, Nice Rest


Funny story- Emma wanted to play with this box. She climbed in and was having a grand ole time. When she climbed out she looked at me and said...your turn mom.."hahahaha", funny Emma...I tried to even put my foot flat on the bottom, and that wouldnt even fit. The joys of being small.

I guess I should have put this picture last to show you what Emma does after a lot of hard fun play. She sat in Marcus' chair to watch a movie and when I came out of my room after getting Marcus to take a nap, she was also asleep in Marcus' reclining chair. Now for the fun.....


I took Emma to Ikea yesterday and everytime she saw one of these computer things, she begged to stop and play the games. So I let her one time and she flipped when I made her leave...I think she would have played all day.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the picture of her in the bouncer. It does not look very comfy but I am glad she enjoyed it!