4.15.2008

Battle Scars


I knew that at some point in Emma's life she would start getting hurt, and all I would be able to do was comfort her. Thus far in her life, she has not had any serious injuries. She has bit her lip a couple of times, tripped and fell, small things like that. Well, and I guess what happened last night wasnt so bad, but it really scared me (and her) because I think it could have been a lot worse than it was. Last night we were at Erics Softball game and all of a sudden I hear Emma screaming....she had fallen down the concrete bleachers and rolled a bunch of times. She ended up scraping her nose and forehead pretty good. Needless to say, the first thing that Emma talked about this mornign when she woke up was her scare....well, temporary scare. She was so excited to tell her friends. I think I need to not worry about what is going to happen to my children and when. If I did, I would live in fear my whole like.
( I know the picture is a little blurry, but it is just a really goodlooking scrape)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Ya, it was really fun in SLC, you guys will have to let me know when you go up and we will go too. How scary in Emma falling! I would have freaked out! Good to know she is ok.

Nikki said...

Tamber...I didn't ever get to tell you thank you so much for your darling blanket and for the SWEET THINGS you said about me on your blog! You have no idea how good that makes me feel coming from an amazing mother like you. Seriously, thank you so much. I can't wait to use your blanket! I love it...such a good gift from the heart!!!! And I must say it was VERY well done..keep it up!