4.12.2008

Good Luck Nikki!

Well, I finished my first blanket this week. I have been in a sewing mood and since my sister Tawni has so graciously lent me her sewing machine, I have been working very hard on multiple blankets for friends and family. I was so excited to take my beautiful rag quilt that I made to Nikki's baby shower today becuase it was my first blanket ever. (I was going to take a pic, but I forgot). Anyways, I was so embaressed when I got there and Nikki pulls out this beautiful quilt that she made for her babies room. Anyways, she ended up loving my blanket anyways (well, she says she does). So I guess that I can say that my first blanket was a success. I also wanted to tell Nikki after talking and listening to her today that she is going to be an amazing mother. She has so much humor, love, honesty, enthusiasum, and beauty among many other qualities to offer her soon to be son. Good Luck Nikki....oh, and all of those compliments are contingent upon the use of that baby blanket that I made you, so you better use it....haha, JK.

No comments: