4.12.2008

Homeless Bird

Many of you who know me, know that I am not much of a reader. I guess I just get discouraged because I have never been a very fast or comprehensive reader. So one of my neighbors convinced me to read the book that some ladies in our ward are reading for their book club, so I told her that I would. Last week on Friday night I read from 7 pm until 11:30 pm straight. I thought that Homeless Bird was a wonderful book. I have discovered that cutlure really interestes me and relating to the characters in a book help me become intrigued. Anyways, I have now listed on the bottom of this page a couple of new books that I have heard are great and that I would now like to read. I just have to sit down and tackle them like this last book and I am sure that I will end up loving them.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I haven't read this, but I might have to. I love to read, but finding time is what is so hard for me right now.

You have to read the Twilight Series! They are the best books. They are very long, but so worth it. I LOVE THEM!

Unknown said...

I was wondering when you would post again, and I knew that when you did you would have a bunch of good stuff. I love the videos of your kids. Emma is such a little entertainer! And cheers on finding a good book. I'll have to check "Homeless Book" out. Thanks for the great posts!