4.17.2008

I may realize something, but that doesnt mean that I learn

I have decided to join in on Eric's Tag....for those of you who have blogs and are reading this...you should write your own version. Tag...Your it!

Things I've come to realize:


1.I've come to realize that my family... is full of very amazing people who are so strong that they get through the hardest times in life with a smile on their faces.
2.I've come to realize that when I talk...I usually jumble my words and cannot express what I am thinking in my mind.
3.I've come to realize that I need... to cherish every moment that I have with my husband and children and learn to enjoy living in the NOW, not the soon to be.
4. I've come to realize that I have lost...my mind!!!
5. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I go to long without seeing my family members....including my in-laws, siblings and especially my husband (12 hours seems like an eternity sometimes.)
6. I've come to realize that when I'm hungry...I might just be bored or be emotional .
7. I've come to realize that money... can bring so much fun and joy, yet bring so much stress.
8. I've come to realize that people....are so generous and giving even when they dont really know you. Our ward is awesome.
9. I've come to realize that I'll always be...a different shape that I was in high school. Who knew that decreasing exercise from 4 to 1 hour a day, having 2 children and cooking our family meals would have caused one to gain 40 lbs.
10. I've come to realize that I'm hopelessly in love with...Food...the reason it is hopeless is becuase I will always struggle with an addiction to food.
11. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is necessary.
12. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I just wanted to go back to sleep. Marcus woke up and cried from 1-2, Emma was wide awake from 2:10 till 4:15 and then Marcus woke up at 5:45. Considering that I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 8:00, I did not get enough sleep.
13. I've come to realize that right before I go to sleep at night... I have to check on my chidlren or else I worry about them all night.
14. I've come to realize that right now I'm thinking about...how I just want to watch ER instead of the dumb hockey playoff game between Calgary and San Jose. I love ER.
15. I've come to realize that babies... grow up so fast.
16. I've come to realize that when I blog... I feel like I can keep in touch with so many people, instead of one or two people.
17. I've come to realize that today I will... regret sitting in the sun for so long because my face is already red.
18. I've come to realize that tonight I will...Clean up the kitchen and then go to bed after watching this dumb hockey game.
19. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...Sit out in the sun even though I know it is not good for me.
20. I've come to realize that I really want to... go to California next week so that I can actually spend time with Eric for a full week and see my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know what you're missing with these playoffs. You should really learn to...embrace the hockey playoffs.

Love, your husband.

Laura said...

You can atleast take solice in the fact that you did not get as sunburned as me! I am also soooo excited to go on vacation and see Brandon again!

Cort and Amy said...

I'm so excited for you guys to relax in CA for a while. Cort and I are already planning a trip this summer so we can have some 'us' time. I'm going to do Erin's tag too, just when I get the time:)